12 July 2010

Introductions

As I was sitting at my desk watching the deluge outside, I suddenly became inspired to write again. Now, I've tried blogging before, but with no great success, so only time will tell if this is another failed attempt or if it turns out to be a rave success. I begin with an audience of one, my wonderful fiancee, who will be sure to point out all of my typos, but will still tell me my stories are wonderful no matter how bad they may truly be. Wonderful man. After some creative emailing, my goal is to get my readership up to 5 by the end of the week. Lofty goal!

There is no overriding theme to this particular blog. I'd like to tell stories from my time spent overseas, stories of the antics of our wonderful dog Wester and our wonderful cat Easter, recipes and crafts I attempt, books I read, and other little vingettes that pop up in life. No drama, just stories.

6 comments:

  1. Only if you agree to read my blog. I think it's only fair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have at least three readers now honey. So you've got that going for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading too! I just wasn't smart enough to post a comment after I read...my bad.

    ReplyDelete